Thursday, January 20, 2011

#21 Fever

Mom wasn't feeling too well last night, and into this morning.  She has a temperature of 100.1 and if it reaches 100.5 she must go to the hospital right away.  To run a bit of a fever at times is normal after transplant, the body is working hard to restore itself.  But this is scary to me as the typical over-analytical Virgo I am.  It is snowing snowing snowing outside and none of us have a 4 wheel drive vehicle.  Mom and dad should be able to get there no problem, but it's me who lives on top of the big giant mountain.  I might had to slide down 2 miles on a garbage bag to the bottom of it if worse becomes worst.  Which would be really fun normally, but not under the circumstances.
I will keep you posted as I figure out whats going on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo glad her fever has gone down! And one of these dayss when you slide down that hill on a garbage bag, make sure you video it. I'd like to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete